- This is Grade 12 Monecristi Panama Hat by Ecuadorian Hands – A fair trade collective of master makers in Monecristi, Ecuador.
- These hats are Grade 12 meaning they are of high weave quality and straw quaity.
- This is a genuine, traditional Panama Hat sourced from one of the world’s top brand Panama makers.
- This hat is natural coloured with a traditional black band. It has a 8cm brim. Each hat is branded and will be boxed for its transportation.
- SizesS 7 56cmM 7 1/8 57cmL 7 1/4 58cmXL 7 1/2 60cmXXL 7 5/8 & 7 3/4 61cm & 62cmXXXL 7 7/8 & 8 63cm & 64cm
- We hand selected these hats ourselves when visiting their shop, and met with the workers ensuring conditions and pay were sustainable and fair.
- The weavers from the outlying villages, from whom they purchase the unfinished hats, which they finish in their workshop, are paid a price set by the weavers themselves.
Please follow and like us: